Refund and Return Policy Michal Kirat Jewelry Designer
We have a very simple return policy:
1) The item should be returned undamaged original condition and/or packaging or exchanged within 14 days from receiving the shipment, accordance with the Consumer Protection Law in Israel
. Upon receipt of your return purchase, the merchandise should be inspected by our Quality Control. Items showing signs of wear would not be accepted
2) Shipment and fees are buyer’s responsibility.
3) Return shipment is a buyer’s responsibility.
4) 100% money back guaranteed, given as a credit for buying our jewelry.
We recommend that you use the following routine for the return of the items:
1. Please send email for confirmation of the return. You will receive a confirmation email with and details on how to send back the merchandise. Please include the original invoice and place inside the original packaging for shipping.
2. We ship by registered mail only with insurance. For the reasons of security, we recommend that you don’t write “jewelry” on the packaging or delivery slip.
3. If our Quality control discovers that the item for return is defective, or not as ordered, we will refund you for the cost of return shipping
Please read carefully Roman glass jewelry treatment and care.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com on any issues and we will be glad to get back to you within 24 business hours.